Wednesday, April 15, 2009

After so long...

It has been 3 weeks since I last met Hafiy. Life sure is different without him. He's bald now. Not really bald but he has short hair now. I think he looked more manly with this hairstyle. We planned to hang out today but we canceled the plan cuz Hafiy and Ehsan had to get some things ready for their interiew tomorrow. So, me and Syahir came to Hafiy's house to help them out. Well, more like menyebuk there. Halp a lil' bit and menyubuk a lot.

Nothing much to tell here. But the funniest thing that happened today was when I called Arvie up and she said that she wanted to talk to Hafiy. So, I passed th
e phone to Hafiy but he told me to hold the phone for him since he was busy typing some essays. I was too lazy to hold the phone for him and I decided to tape the phone to his ear with cellaphone tape. LOL. Here's a pic of it.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

2 comments: