Thursday, April 9, 2009

Shopping - part 1

SHOPPING..! YEAY..! That sounds so girlish aite? Seriously, I don't act like that. I'm a real guy. I'm not a faggot or a metrosexual. I'm a tough guy. ROAR..! So, today I went to KL to but some clothes for my Petronas Scholarship interview this Saturday. The offer letter states that we must wear only plain, bright colour long sleeve shirt. No corak allowed. I don't have such kemeja. All I have had stripes on it. Syahir bought one at SP today. I bought mine in SOGO. At 1st I wanted to but the G2000 shirt at KLCC. But on 20% discount. So pegi SOGO dapat 50% discount but brand Pierre Cardin la. Rugi je kalo beli yang mahal-mahal punya. Cuz I bukan suka pon yg plain punya kemeja. Then I bought one slack at World of Sports. That slack cam cantik gler. Sbb it's like khakis.

It was hard trying to find the perfect cutting. Cuz I can only wear kemeja with platting at the middle or no platting at all. Or else it won't look nice at my body.

BTW, currently I'm addicted to an Indonesian drama titled Upik Abu & Laura. I never was a big fan of Indonesian drama before. But this one is so funny. I like Laura. She's cute and funny. Although she's annoying sometimes in the drama, it makes the storyline fun to watch.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

2 comments:

  1. you like shopping,huh?well,actually, it's not a girl's stuff but it just girl is the one who is always go for shopping..that's why,many people assume shopping is kinda girl stuff..

    by the way,i enjoyed reading your blog as it is written in english even not at all..but you've used the language as the main language for your entries.what good effort.I'm doing it too but i'm not good in english at all.LOL..

    p/s i got your blog link from my friend's blog..i'm just doing some blog walking..hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. nyle tu kawan baik aku...hahaha....
    dia blog walking ah tu.....

    ko ni mmg giler shopping kot..siap ada part 1 part 2...hahahah

    ReplyDelete