Friday, April 17, 2009

Sleepover

So. we woke up this morning at 7.00am. We prayed Subuh and ate breakfast. And seriously, the first thing we did breakfast early in the morning was laughing around in the AV room. Syahir and Ehsan were making jokes non-stop. Ehsan was bullying Hafiy as usual. He made Hafiy give him a piggy back ride. It was so funny that morning. Then, we went to play badminton at Kemuncak. William and Solomon were there too.

I went home at 11.30 and hang out at Ehsan's place til 12.30. My dad picked me up at Ehsan's place and we went to Friday prayer.

That evening, I went to the basketball court. The weather was nice that evening. I did some shooting training with Akmal and my shooting had improved a lot.

Here's some of our pics at SP and at Hafiy's house from yesterday. I forgot to post the pics in the previous post. Enjoy...
That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

No comments:

Post a Comment