Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Library is not for nerds only

OK, I know that it sounds odd for you to hang out with friends at the library especially after you're not schooling anymore and are not in college yet. But I just did so today with Shahrul and Ehsan. If you guys wanna say, "Hang out at the library? Nerd giler!!", than just say so. I don't care. I like going to the library. It's so quiet and peaceful and has lots of books. Well, actually yesterday we went to the library cuz Ehsan and Shahrul asked me to help them with the MARA scholarship essay.

This morning I went to my mom's boutique cuz her worker stopped and the new worker is gonna start working like maybe a week or two from now. So, I had to be her worker for a while. And I'm not payed for doing so. Sob Sob:( Ehsan came to the boutique to accompany me at 4.00pm. After that at 4.30pm, we went to Perpustakaan Tun Uda aka Library Shah Alam and met up with Shahrul there. It's been a long time since I last went to the library. The last time I went there was exactly 7 days before SPM with Arvie, Syahir, Ehsan, Hafiy, Shahrul and Saddiq. We even took pictures there. Study + pictures = effective learning. LOL. We played around with Shahrul's hoody that day cuz it's cold and he's the only one with a hoody.

Here's some of our pics at the library 7 days before SPM. Arvie seronok sangat tangkap gamba orang sampai gamba dia sendiri takde. Sedih je.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

2 comments:

  1. budak genius mmg suka pegi library!!!
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. xpe.
    gmba arvie xde...but HANDBAG arvie adaaaa!!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete