Friday, April 24, 2009

Fishy SmellXP

WARNING: This post is not suitable for those who cannot stand disgusting facts.

Okay people, before I start today's story, I want you to imagine the smell of fish which was left overnight in a car. Got the smell in mind already? Good, just keep imagining the smell and continue reading.

This evening at 3.30pm, I followed my mom, bro and sis to Subang Parade. My sis wanted to get a new kasut sekolah cuz her old ones are a lil' too old. However, we didn't get to find a good pair. On our way home, I decided to drop by at Syahir's house. Actually, I was suppose to meet him up with Ayie at Shah Alam Mall earlier on but I canceled the plan due to my headache. But the headache recovered completely that evening which made me decide to crash at Syahir's place at Kemuncak Condominium. His mom and sis went to Bandung, Indonesia to shop and his dad will be coming home late. So, we have the whole house for just the 2 of us to hang out. I lepak there from 5.00pm til 6.30pm. We watched TV, played with Jack (The cat) and went online. After that, we went to the parking lot to take the car and stroll around Shah Alam. Now, here's where the whole fishy smell plays its role.

Here's a little flashback from yesterday...

Yesterday, Syahir's sis bought a few catfishes (ikan keli) and put in the car. When she got home, she forgot to bring up the fishes and left it in the car overnight. The next day (today), Syahir wanted to use the car to get to college. When he opened the car door, OMG..! I can't imagine the smell. Busuk like hell. And the conversation goes on something like this...

Syahir: Along, apa bau busuk ni?
Along: Ntah, ada barang tertinggal kot. Cuba check kat boot.
Syahir: Jap, nk check jap.
Along: Ada tak pape?
Syahir: Takde pon.
Along: Ko cari ar sendiri. Aku nak gi Airport dah ni. Bye.

Syahir failed to find the source of the smell and went to college with the smelly car. After he got home, he finally discovered that the smell came from the fishes her sis bought yesterday. When we wanted to ride the car, the smell was still there. We had to use half a can of air freshener to make the smell go away but it is still there. BUSUKNYE..! Nak muntah masa naek kete tu. Tapi naek je la drpd bosan dok kat rumah. Thank a lot Kak Long sbb tinggalkan ikan tu dalam kete and pergi shopping kat Bandung camtu je. While she's having fun shopping there, Syahir and I had to fight the faul order in the car. Haih~

After that, we took a stroll around 9. After that, we went to BJ and finally ate dinner at MMZ. After that, Syahir came to my house for Maghrib prayer and he went back home happily ever after in the car which smells like a fish. Seriously, the smell of the car is still stuck in my noseXP

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

2 comments: