Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April is NOT fool..!

I don't do any prank on anyone today. To Muslims, celebrating April Fool is haram. Why I said so? Have you ever wonder why we prank others and make them look like a fool on 1st of April? It's because on April 1st few hundreds or maybe a thousand years ago, we Muslims were defeated by the Jahilliah because we were fooled by their trick. They won big in this one. As a celebration, they invented the stupid April Fool tradition. I heard this fact from my Ustazah a few years ago. Correct me if I'm wrong.

This morning around 11.00am, me and Ehsan went to school for pengesahan sijil for interview purpose later on. Then, the clerk asked us to leave our documens at the office and pick it back up at 4.30pm cuz the principal was at a meeting. We went home and picked up the documents in the evening. That's all for the story of the day.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

No comments:

Post a Comment