Monday, April 27, 2009

PSP

This afternoon, I went to school to register my sis there. My sis used to go to school at SMKBJ but she moved to SMKS9 cuz it's cooler there. Not saying that BJ is not cool, it's just that 9 is cooler. Anyways, I met Zaki, Izzul and Fasnor there too. After that, me, my mom and my bro went to Shah Alam Mall. We bought a PSP there. Actually my bro had been asking for a PSP from my parents since last year and finally his wish is granted for no reason.

Tonight was a blast. I watched a funny Japan
ese show called Gaki no Tsukai and I laughed like mad. You guys should try watching it too. Then, all of a sudden Ehsan told me that someone is selling an iPhone 3G - 16gb (brand new) at only RM1700. I'm gonna contact that person now.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

No comments:

Post a Comment