Monday, April 13, 2009

SAKIT BANGAT..!

Hehehe. I used Indonesian language in my title today for no particular reason. Maybe I watched to much Indonesian sinetron nowadays. So, this morning I woke up late. I woke up at 11. I slept back after Subuh and I taught I wanna wake up at 9 but I ended up woking up at 11. So, I went down and cooked my own breakfast. I fry the burger patties. Everything went well until the oil splashed out of the frying pan and hit my right hand. Sakit giler. Melecur sket. LOL. Actually takde la sakit sangat. Gedik je lebih. LOL. Dah tak tau apa nak tulis kat title so tulis je la SAKIT BANGAT...!

This evening I went for basketball and when I got back home, there's a new fridge at the kitchen. My parent bought a new fridge which was much bigger than the old one. This one is even taller than I am. The old fridge is 5' tall but this one is 6' tall and much bigger. So, I can store more foods in it. YEAY..!

I ran out of ideas to write more. Don't forget to read my post tomorrow. It's gonna be a good one. LOL.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

1 comment:

  1. pasni boleh ah carik awek indon!!!
    haha..leh praktis cakap indon sama2..wawawa

    ReplyDelete