Thursday, April 16, 2009

Jangan Tegur

1st of all, I would like to add a lil' more from my post yesterday. Actually, after we hang out at Hafiy's place til 6.00pm, we went to KFC at Shah Alam Extreme Park for diner. I forgot to write about it yesterday. Sorry.

Okay, now for today's story.
Hafiy and Ehsan had thier MARA scholarship interview this morning and it went well for both of them. At 2.45, Syahir picked me, Hafiy and Ehsan up at Ehsan's place and we went SP. Dah takde tmpt laen nak lepak. We wanna watch the movie Jangan Tegur. At first we wanted to watch the movie at 3.20 but it was already 3.30 when we were at the ticket counter and we don't want to miss the intro part. So, we decided to buy the 5.20pm ticket. It was 3.30 at that time and the show will start in 2 more hours. In order to waste our time, we went bowling. And for the first time, I finished first place in the 1st set. The dudes were not satisified and Ehsan paid for all of us for another set and I got last place in this one. We were fooling around most of the time in the 2nd round. Honestly, I'm not good in bowling. I wonder how I got 1st place in the 1st set. I just got lucky I guess.

Then, we went for Asar prayer and head off to the cinema. The movie was a good one. Seram jugak la. Banyak aksi2 saspen and the sound effect kuat giler which makes everyone freaked out. As usuall, we were fooling around in the cinema. We screamed out loud altought it was not the scary part and laughed like mad when it was the scary part. LOL. So people, do watch this movie. Sokonglah industri filem tanah air okay?

After that, we decided not to go back home but sleepover at Hafiy's place instead. I asked my mom to drop my clothes and toiletries at Hafiy's house since my mom was gonna have dinner at Pelita. That night, we planned to have dinner at BK. But once we reached BK, we canceled our plan and decided to eat at Sri TTDI instead. Kitorang dah jemu with fast foods. Selalu sangat makan. Why not makan kat restoran biasa plak once in a while. So, Hafiy took away a burger for his bro and we headed off to Sri TTDI. We ate a lot there. I ordered Tom Yam, Nasi Putih and Ayam Goreng Kunyit. Ehsan ordered Kuey Teow Kung Fu but dorang terbuat Meehoon Kung Fu instead. Bantai je la. Asalkan sedap. Syahir ordered Nasi Putih, Udang Goreng Tepung and Kailan Ikan Masin. Hafiy ordered Nasi Goreng Ayam. After we finished eating the main course, we ordered another set of Udang Goreng Tepung for desert. We were so full that night and it only costs us RM40.90.
Cheap aite? Hafiy belanja kitorang. Thanks, Hafiy. If it was in BK, one set is like RM12.90 and all 4 of us would make a total of around RM50.00.

After that, we went to the Esso Gas Station and fill in some fuel for Hafiy's car. Usually Hafiy goes to Shell if he wanna fill up his car but we went to Shell tonight cuz it's the nearest to his house. And guess what? We just realized that the oil orice at Esso is RM1.70 per litre. Usually it's RM1.80 per litre. So we saved RM0.10 per litre. I never knew that Esso sells their oil at a cheaper price compared to other gas stations. So people, isilah minyak di Esso. LOL, I promote Esso kat sini pon bukannya ada commision. Sia-sia je. Haih~

That night, while I was taking my bath, the dudes lock the toilet door from the outside and turn of the light. They were trying to make me freak out but I was taking my bath as usuall cuz I've expected such things. LOL. Later, we joke around, played PS3 and went online in Hafiy's AV room. It's much more comfortable there compared to his room so we slept there instead. Ehsan slep at 1.30am while me, Syahir and Hafiy slept around 3.00am.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

No comments:

Post a Comment