Monday, April 6, 2009

Shell Scholarship

This evening, Ehsan, Shahrul and Akmal came to my place to complete the Shell Scholarship application stuff. Seriously, the application is so difficult to be completed. You have to upload CV, scan your result, scan your picture, scan your parents' slip gaji and many more. Luckily I completed mine long ago. I helped them up and it's finally completed. The cloding date is tomorrow, so it's better if we submit it today. Don't wanna drag the work till the 11th hour. Walawee, berbunga bahasa aku. LOL.

Then, I went to the basketball court and told Acap that I was fooling him around yesterday. LOL.

And just now, Nabil texted me and said that the Petronas Scholarship program application result has came out. I checked my status and it says that I'm being called for the Educamp and interview program this 11th-12th April at UTP, Tronoh. Alhamdulillah. We have to stay at UPT for a night. Syahir and Ayie got it too. Me and Syahir planned to go there using Ayie's car since he invited us to ride with him. Syahir was so exited cuz he thinks that this Educamp is like a summer camp. LOL. And we planned to go togather to make it feel like a roadtrip:P I'm excited too. Can't wait for this Saturday. But I rasa agak kecewa la cuz tak dapat pegi my sis punya sports day at SMKBJ this Sunday. I told this girl I knew from myspace that I wanna meet her at the sports day but I guess I can't do so cuz I had this Educamp.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

1 comment:

  1. chill la
    no pain no gain
    sacrifice the girl for a better reward weiii

    ReplyDelete