Friday, April 10, 2009

Shopping - part 2

Today I went to SP with my mom. We went to this one shop where they're having sale on some sports outfit. Can't remember the store name. Owh yeah, it's Add-On. Now I remember:P I bought a white Adidas hoodie. Cantik giler. I like it soooo much. And it's on discount too. The actual price is RM259.90. But it's only RM155.95 after discount. Banyak giler kan discount? YEAY..! Lagi murah and stylo from Nike's hoody. Actually I prefer Nike than Adidas but this hoody is much cooler than Nike's. Why the hell do I sound so girlish nowadays? Maybe this is what happens when you never had a girlfriend for already 18 years. Haih~ Yes people, I never had a girlfriend before. Didn't get to meet the right person yet. But I'll meet the one for me soon. Aite people? If any of you have some cute girl friends who you think suits me, introduce her to me. LOL. Joking je. I'm already crapping around now. Better stop now. I have Petronas Scholarship interview tomorrow. Wish me luck and pray for me.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

No comments:

Post a Comment