Saturday, May 23, 2009

100th - Faith and Miracles

Guess what, people?
This is my 100th post in this blog.
Hip hip hooray..!

So, what shall I write about today?
Hmm...
Hmm...
Hmm...

No idea.

My life is very monotones today. I seriously had nothing to write about. Well, guess I'll just talk a lil' bit about my mottoes in life.


"To do the impossible, all you need is faith..."

This is the first life motto that I held on. When I was little, I had always think that there are a lot of things in this world which are impossible to be achieved or done. I wasn't a Mr. Perfect when I was young. Until now I'm still not. When I was young, I always got picked on by others cuz i have dark skin and I was fat. When playing 'chase' (kejar-kejar), those kids are not really sincere to let me play along cuz if I'm the 'it', the game will be over. I'll never be able to tag anyone. I wasn't good in sports at all. I can't even run. I got fatigue too easilly.

As for my academic achievement, I wasn't a very good student when I was young. In my entire life, I've never gotten 1st, 2nd or 3rd in class. I usually got top 10 but not the top 3.

When I started playing basketball, many laughed at me. They think that I'm too heavy to jump. And I admit, I wasn't good at basketball at first. I sucked at it.

However, as I grew up, I matured. I started to realize that It doesn't matter what others said about something. Those who are well known and respected by many come from the minority. Not the majority. Those who tend to believe that impossible is possible are those who will excel. And only a few believed in that. The most important thing is faith. To do what other said was too difficult to be achieved or done, we must have faith in ourselves. Have faith that we are not like the others but much better than them. We must have faith in God. Have faith that God will help us along our paths.

Just having faith to do the impossible is possible made me a determined person. To have the strong believe deep in my soul that nobody could take from me. I changed myself. Little by little to be a better person. And now, I'm better than last time. And I'll make sure that I'll be better tomorrow.

I've proved myself better than those who thinks that they're much better than I am last time.
_________________

"I don't wait for miracle to happen. I make it happen instead..."

Many of us out there waited for miracles to happen. Everyday, doing the same routine, following the flow of life, being an average person. But deep inside, they dreamed of being well known. They dreamed of doing slam dunk (for basketball players). They dreamed of having a perfect life. But all they could do is wait for the miracles to happen. That's bullsh*t. Miracles only happen once in a blue moon. And sometimes, it doesn't happen at all.

If you want miracle it happen, then make it happen. Do you think that Donald Trump is super damn rich and respected like now because he was lucky? Because a miracle happened to him? Do you think that LeBron James made the winning basket on the final second because a miracle happened?

*click HERE to watch LeBron's winning basket as stated above*

NO..!

Those stuffs seem to look like miracles. But they don't happened just like that. Those people made the miracle happened. And so had I. I don't wait for miracle, I make it happened instead. I might not be able to do a miracle so big that it was felt by the whole world for now. But I knew that I made miracles in my life a few times before this. Miracles which was felt by my family, my friends, my school, my basketball mates and those who are close to me. And I'll be making more miracles to come. I'll try my best do it.

Most of the time, something amazing that happen just for a few seconds or a few minutes comes from hundreds or maybe thousands of hours of hardship. It is indeed difficult to make a miracle. But we must have faith in ourselves that we can and we will make it happen. Only whose with the most desire and determination to make miracle happens will be able to do the magic.
_________________

We've witnessed a lot of miracles in our life. We've been respecting and admiring many individuals. Now, it's our time to make the miracle instead of seeing others making it. It is our time to be respected and admired instead of respecting and admiring others.

Sounds impossible?

Now ask yourself...

Do you think that Obama knew that he would be elected as president one day when he was just a teenager? Out of 400 million human beings in US, he is the one who was chosen.

Do you think Bill Gates knew that he would one day be the man who invented Windows when he was just a dropout at school? Who would have imagined such a noble man was a dropout at school. Someone who was once worst than any of us in his academic achievement.

Do you think that LeBron knew that he would be such a big phenom in basketball and being the first athlete ever to be a billionaire? He is an illegitimate child raised by a single mother. Maybe his biological dad was too poor to even buy a good condom that he made her pregnant by accident at the age of 16 and then not being responsible for it. LeBron didn't grew up in a good environment either. He lived in a harsh neighborhood in Akron. But look at him now. NBA's best player and the first athlete ever to collect 1 billion dollar and he is only 24 y/o.

If these guys who was once a 'nobody' is now a 'somebody', why can't we be like them? We are no different from them.

Nobody could change the past. But we could always change the future.

Allah mentioned to us in the holly Quran...

“….Sesungguhnya Allah tidak akan mengubah nasib sesuatu kaum itu sehingga mereka sendiri mengubah nasib mereka….” (Ar-Ra’du:11)


Comment Reply

To Fanah: Yea, I know. That's my kelemahan diri. I had to admit, I'm the type yg always want the best of everything. I'm too choosy and cerewet most of the time. And I'm also the type yg mot easily satisfied. Maybe that's also the reason why I never had a GF kot. I terlalu cerewet memilih Gf. Haha.

To Ehsan: Biar ar aku nk rayu. Sebok je.

To Fasya: Yup. I put the HANDSOME word to make me feel better.


That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

1 comment:

  1. i like this post : )
    very inspiring. hehe.
    and lek la.
    who knows bcz of ur "choosy" la sgt kan, u'll get a perfect wife smday.
    =D
    cehhhh =P

    ReplyDelete