Friday, May 29, 2009

Izzat's & Danial's Birthday BBQ Party

Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday to you...

Happy birthday to
Izzat & Danial...
Happy birthday to you...


Tonight I went Izzat's and Danial's house for their birthday party. Izzat and Danial are sibling. Izzat is 19 and Danial is 18. Their birth dates are also very close. So, they celebrated their birthday together every year.

Anyways, the party started at 7.30pm but I went there at 8.00pm. I'm always fashionably late. LOL. What does fashionably late means anyway?

It was a BBQ party. Really had fun at that party. But the best part was that I saw this girl. She seemed really familiar. I sat down for a while to recall back who she is.

Tick tock tick tock...

DING..!

I got it. She must be Shaza. So, I went to her and said...


Me: Hi, are you Shaza?
Shaza: Yes, you seems really familliar.

Me: I'm Danial. The SASER debater. We met at UIA
.
Shaza: Owh, Danial. The one with Pojie (Pojie is my sen
ior).

LOL. Didn't expect to meet her there. She's doing America
n Degree Program at Inti Colege. The same college as Izzat. Damn. What a small world this is. I'm very happy to meet her.

Basically, it was a blast. Shaza who is a chess state player challenged Hilal who is a district player for a game. But the game was unfunished cuz Shaza's ride back home arrived. But, Hilal was losing at that time.

Nabila's bro, Moe Nasrul was at the party too. Moe is the Fly FM. DJ. I never knew that he was Nabila's bro.

Here's some pics at the party.

Danial & Danial
Izzat
Shaza
Moe Nasrul
Ezmin
Birthday Cake..!

I went home at 12.00am that night. I really had fun. I'm planning to do BBQ tomorrow at my place.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

No comments:

Post a Comment