Saturday, May 9, 2009

Ibu Berhati Malaikat. WTF!!?

Good day people. How are you all doing? I'm very cheerful today.

Nothing much happened today. My life is so monotonous nowadays. Always the same old routine. When will I have the chance to have fun? I'm so glad that Hafiy finally got back from PLKN for good. He won't be going back there. Now we can lepak and hang out all we want. It's no fun lepak-ing without him.

Anyways, just now I was flipping the channels at the TV. When I flipped to TV9, there was this lame Indonesian movie on air. It was suppose to be a special show for Mother's day. But the show sucks. The title was Maha Kasih 2: Ibu Berhati Malaikat. I was like WHAT THE FUCK!? APAHAL BODOH SANGAT TAJUK DIA? Maha Kasih? Ibu Berhati Malaikat? Seriously, WATLAN DOWH!!? Hiperbola melampau.

And if you guys tought the title was lame, you haven't seen the movie yet. There's this one part where a man was hit by a car. It was just a minor accident. Nobody will get hurt in real life if they were hit by the car in that movie. However, since this movie is SO DAMN BLOODY LAME, the man was emmited to the hospital. When he got out, he had both his legs emputated and both his eyes were blind. I was like WHAT THE FUCK!!? MANA ADA ORANG KENE LANGGAR SIKIT JE BOLEH SAMPAI KENE POTONG KAKI AND JADI BUTA! I was laughing like mad at that time. My whole family who was also in front of the TV laughed too. Bodoh giler citer tu.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

2 comments:

  1. bahaha!
    mcm mana ar ade org approved jadi movie -_-"
    TOO dramatic -_-"

    ReplyDelete
  2. mst masa lagu mahakarya cinta tu kuar... u anti gilerkan..hahaha

    ReplyDelete