Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Decision

Yesterday was a very stressful day for me. But Alhamdulillah, God had made everything vivid and I finally made my decision.

And my decision is to take the...
[drum roll]

PETRONAS OVERSEA SCHOLARSHIP..!

Yup..! I gave away Shell scholar. And the reason was because Hafiy told me that his dad said that there were discrimination towards Muslims in Shell. Ridzuan's dad also said so. It's gonna be a bit hard for me to get promoted. Mostly those who were hired to work in Shell from Malaysian are the Bumiputra Sabah and Sarawak cuz they're not Muslims (not all of them).

I'm not trying to blackmail Shell or anything, but this is what I'm told.

Anyways, I'm really glad that I made my decision. I felt so relieved.

Thank you everyone for giving me tips and suggestions for me to make my decision. I appreciate it.


Comment Reply

To Anonymous: Who are you? Sorry, I don't feel like posting such stuff in my blog. I'm not gonna talk about sensitive political issues in my blog. But thanks anyway. And personally, I don't think a load defaulter should be appointed as director for Petronas.

To Ha: Thx, Ha..! Yes, not just the mentality. It's hard to explain. It can only be understood if kita penah stay oversea. I'm sure you get wut i meant aite?? :)


That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

No comments:

Post a Comment