Sunday, May 10, 2009

Goodbye Syuhada;( I 'll miss you

Sob sob...
Kinda sad aite now...
Syuhada is goin to matrix in Melaka tomorow. I'll miss her like hell;(

Anyways, this evening I went to R.S. for Syuhada's farewell gathering. I offered to pick up Syuhada and Baya but Baya said that she'll be fetching Syuhada. So, I picked up Acap after Asar and head off to R.S. We had fun gathering up with my frens in R.S.

Here's our pics. Credits to Ehsan and Baya for the pics.I'm the handsome guy in white. Yang baju orange tu Faez.The pretty girl in red is Syuhada. I'll miss you;( The blur guy in yellow is Acap.

Yoep and Dhamirah are a sweet couple. They look so romantic in this pic.This girl is Amirah. Dia ni cantik tau. And dia perasan cantik. So, what do u guys think? Cantik tak budak perasan dan kecoh ni?This is Ikhsan. We used his camera to take all this pics. Ikhsan ni amat disayangi oleh Baya. LOL.This is Helmi. The pic above is when he was little. The one below is him now.
This is Syahmi. The sweet girl smilling widely besides him is Baya.The left guy in red is Syazwan. He cracks us up all the time. He's the bomb.
I don't know this gurl. All I know is that she's a friend of Baya. She's cheerful. I didn't get the chance to get to know her.Don't know this green-shirt guy too. Another friend of Baya. Baya rocks. Everyone loves her. She has many many many friends. Yoep and Acap. Poyo je dorang. LOL.
Smile:)Here's all of us. Well, almost all of us. Some of them went home early.


I really had fun today. Hope we could gather up like this more often.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

2 comments: