Thursday, May 28, 2009

Terminator: Salvation (By Danial Kaoru)

So, have you guys read the post above? That was Ehsan and Syahir's version of the Story of The Day. I finished writting but didn't publish it yet. So, they edited the whole post when I was playing PS3. Sial betul. Sorry Aliea sebab nama you pon masuk tak pasal-pasal.

Okay. Now, here's the real Story of The Day...

We woke up at 10.30 today. We straight away got ready for our outing. We went to OU to watch Terminator: Salvvation. The funny thing that we realised once we got out of the car at the parking lot at OU is that I'm the only one wearing blue. The rest are wearing black. See, I told you yesterday that it often happens that 3 of us will wear the same coloured shirt and 1 of us will be the odd one.

Anyways, I found out that OU sucks. The old wing especially. I haven't been there for quite some times and I realised that the place is not as cool as it was to be. It looked old and dull.

We went to the cinema first to buy the tickets. Then, we went Kenny Rogers Roasters for lunch. Ehsan and Syahir ordered 1/2 a chicken. I was surprised at first. Even I'll be having trouble eating 1/2 a chicken. I always order a 1/4. I chatted with Aliea while having lunch using Ehsan's iPhone. Aliea is a friend of mine. She's in form 4 and is a very nice and sweet girl. And cute too.

After that, we went to the cinema to watch the movie. It was kinda cool. Although we don't quite understand why John Connor was actually older than his father at that time. Maybe he used the time machine. Arnold Schwarzenegger made a five minutes appearance in the movie too [ I had a hard time trying to spell Arnold's name. I actually googled for it]. I'll give the movie 6.5/10.

After that, we went home.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

1 comment:

  1. hahah! i love the ehsan's and syahir's version! bahaha :D
    jk :)

    ReplyDelete