Friday, May 15, 2009

Sleepover lagi (Part 1)

Yes, I went to a sleepover again at Hafiy's house today. Just 2 days ago I went for a sleepover at his house. Now, here I am again at his house. Mwahahaha. His mom went for a kursus somewhere. So, he invited us to accopany him at home since his dad was not home too. His dad worked in Russia. So, it'll be better if there are other guys in the house to take care of the house. That's why we decided slept there [we = me, Syahir, Ehsan].

Here's the story of the day...
This morning, I woke up early and waited for the mailman to deliver my Petronas letter to me. After 3 hours of waiting from 9am to 12pm, finally...

Ding dong..!

He arrived. Here's the pic of the offer letter in the huge envelope.

The letters in it are very thick. I didn't read the whole thing. Just flip through each page. Too lazy to read.

After that, I went to Friday prayers. The Khutbah today was just a brief one. Not as long as last week. Last week's Khutbah was very very long. But kinda interesting.

When I got home. Hafiy called me up and told me that they wanted to pick me up cuz they wanna have lunch at MMZ [they = Hafiy, Ehsan, Syahir]. I ate my lunch at home cuz I don't wanna have lunch at MMZ. Dunno what to eat aite there. I just drank 'Milo Ais'.

Then, we took a stroll around Shah Alam. At first, we wanted to visit Shahrul at his house but he's not home. Then, we went to Azmil's house to pay him a visit. Lucky for us, Azmil invited us in. Yeay..! Dapat main naruto kat PS3 dia. Then, the cekodok he served was really good.

After crashing at his place until 5.00pm, we went to Ehsan's place in Laman Seri. Then, went back to BJ to take my basketball. then, went back to Ehsan's place to play basketball there. Here's a pic of us in his house.
At 7.00pm, we went back to Hafiy's place. Ehsan and Syahir want back to their house cuz they wanted to pack some stuffs. So, me and Hafiy took our baths, prayed Magrib and sent Hafiy's sis to Kumon at 8.00pm. We took Syahir and Ehsan on the way to the Kumon centre at Shah Alam Mall.


There, we went to Smart Bookstore while waiting for Hafiy's sis to finish. I read 17 mag there. I know it's weird but I like reading 17 mag. You guys think it's girl
ish? I don't give a damn. I don't even own the mag. Just like to flip through it at the bookstore. It's fun. Besides, my friends' pictures often come out in the magazine. So, I like to look at their pictures. After that, we went back to Kumon, but Hafiy's sis wasn't done yet. Lambat giler budak tu buat Kumon. So, I went down to Old Town White Coffee and met Ayie, Ifran, Soh, Adiba and Roshini. They were celebrating Soh's birthday. So, I got to eat her cake. Sedap pulak cake tu. Chocolate. Owh yea, I also met Fauliyana and her mom at the table next to ours there.
Here's some pics of us at Old Town.

From left: Adiba, me, Soh (birthday girl), Roshini

Then, I went back up to Kumon centre. Guess what? Tina (Hafiy's sis) is still not done yet. LAMA GILER..! After 15 more minutes of waiting, she finally came
out. It's already 10.00pm.

We sent her back home and head off to Sunway for dinner. Jauh giler nak makan kat Sunway. Dah la kitorang from Shah Alam. Syahir punya idea la ni nak makan kat Flamming. But sedap giler makan kat situ. We ate steamboat and many more. We were so full that night. Here's a pic of Hafiy at Flamming.

On the way home, Syahir was driving at the highway like
mad. He drove up to 140km/h. And that was just using Hafiy's old Perdana V6. I guess that old ride wasn't too bad after all. Imagine how fast he would go if he uses my Honda Jazz or his dad's Mercedes Kompressor or Ehsan's dad's BMW 525i or even better; Bazlin's dad's Lamborgini Gallardo. I think he could go up to 200km/h if he was using the Gallardo.

Bazlin, pinjam kerete your dad boleh??;P
Check out the speedometer reading below.

140km/h

Then, we went back home. After shower, we watched X-Men Origin: Wolverine. We taught it was the real movie. But turned out to be an incomplete leak version of the movie. We could see strings and incomplete computer effects throughout the movie. Bodoh je. Kesian Syahir. It was his DVD. He taught it was the complete one cuz he bought the incomplete one before. So he bought another one but ended up being the same incomplete version. He brought along Bloody Valentines but we were not able to play the movie on Hafiy's PS3. Hafiy's bro, Syafiq joined us as well that night.

BTW, Syafiq is just 13 years old and he's a bit taller than I am. Siot je. I know I am not tall. I'm just 173cm. But for a 13 years old to be above 173. That's tall. He's around 174 or 175. I wonder what he eats everyday.

Then, we played Resident Evil 5 (again). But this time it was the hard mode. I was too lazy to play it again. So, I went online instead. After giving up the game due to extreme difficulties, the guys changed to FIFA. So, basically we lepak in the AV room until 5.00am and went to sleep.

Here's the comment replies from previous post:

To Nuha: HAHAHA..! Relax ar. Bukan secret pon benda ni. And asal u terkejut? Cuz I da lama x call u? Rindu ar.

To Ehsan: Hafiy? Eww... Aku xgay. Kene jadi baik? Abis sekarang ni aku jahat ar? Siot tul.


That's all for now. Later...

-Danial Kaoru-

1 comment:

  1. ana ma fish ;PP
    HAHA. ye lah ye lah.
    i pun rindu u gak -________-"

    ReplyDelete