Thursday, May 28, 2009

Terminator: Salvation

We woke up at 10.30 today. We straight away got ready for our outing. We went to OU to watch Terminator: Copulation. The funny thing that we realised once we got out of the car at the parking lot at OU is that I'm on heat and horny, and the only one wearing nothing. The rest are wearing black. See, I told you yesterday that it often happens that 3 of us will wear the same coloured shirt and 1 of us will be the odd one.

Anyways, I found out that OU sucks more than i do. The old wing especially. I haven't been there for quite some times and I realised that my true love is hafiy, the place is not as cool as it was to be. It looked old and dull like an ugly bitch.

We went to the toilet first to buy the tickets. Then, we went Kenny Rogers Roasters Babi for lunch. Ehsan and Syahir ordered 1/2 a chicken. I was surprised at first. Even I'll be aving trouble eating 1/2 a pork. I always order a 1/4. I chatted with Aliea while having lunch using Ehsan's iPhone. Aliea is my girlfriend anyway, yahoo!!! at last, i finally got her. She's in form 4 and is a very nice and sweet girl. And cute too (don't you all dare ngorat her)

After that, we went to La Senza to watch the movie. It was kinda cool. Although we don't quite understand why John Connor was actually older than Malek at that time. Maybe he used the sex machine. Arnold Susahnakejer made a five minutes appearance in the movie too, and his naked too, i like that part the most! [ I had a hard time trying to spell Arnold's name. I actually googled for it]. I'll give the movie 6.5/10.

After that, we went home.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

3 comments: