Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ouch..!

My leg hurts a lil aite now. This evening I played basketball and sprained my ankle. But it's just a minor one. It'll be ok by tomorrow.

Anyways, I have a very good news. I was called for Shell scholarship interview yesterday. The interview will be held on 11/5/2009 at 12.00 noon. And the interview will be done through over the phone. I was like WATLAN..! What kind of interview is this? FYI, 'watlan' stands for 'what the lac**u'. It's similar to WTF but this word is being used by Niners only cuz that word was formed in 9. Anyways, I did a lot of research about Shell to be prepared for the interview. Wish me luck people and pray for my success. This is the scholarship that I want the most. I'll give it a 120%.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

1 comment: