Friday, May 8, 2009

Moment of Truth - Double Victory..!

The JPA interview result was suppose to came out at 5.00pm this evening. However, when I checked it, it's not out yet. I waited until 6.00pm but still not out yet. So, I went to basketball. Before I got out of my house, Syahir called and said that he got a call from Petronas saying that he got a scholarship to Canada and will be doing his foundation in Kolej Tengku Jafar (KTJ). Siot je dapat tau awal.

BTW, earlier this afternoon, Acap got a call from Petronas also saying that he got a scholarship to study at Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP).

Back to the story. After I got home from basketball, Petronas still haven't called me up. I was afraid that I did not get the scholarship. I called Syahir up and he said that Rayyan got a Petronas scholar to study in Beijing. I was even more nervous. WHEN WILL THIS FUC**NG PETRONAS PEOPLE GONNA CALL ME UP!!? I went to the toilet and took my bath. Just then...

"I hung up the phone tonight
So it happens for the first time..."

My phone rang. I'm using the song Crush by David Archuleta as my ringtone currently. A lady from Petronas called and my mom picked up the phone. After putting down the phone, she called me out of the bath room. I was in towel at that time. She said I got a scholarship from Petronas to study in Canada and will be doing my foundation in KDU. YEAH..! Finally, I got it. And I was so happy to be doing my foundation in KDU cuz there's a lot of
hot and pretty gurls there. LOL.

Then, while I was doing my facial, Syahir called me up to ask wether Petronas had called me up or not. Nice timing dude. Some of the facial foam got into my eyes. Sakit, tau tak!!?

That night, we had dinner at Pelita. After finishing my meal, Syahir called me up again. Yes, he called me up a lot today. Anyways, he called me to tell me that the JPA scholarship result was out. He checked for me and this is what he said...

"Dukacita dimaklumkan bahawa anda tidak berjaya ke Oxford. Namun, pihak kami sangat bertimbang rasa dan menawarkan anda biasiswa untuk belajar di...
err...
di...
Aku tak reti nak sebut ar...
Kat German uni ko dapat ni."

I was like, WHAT? GERMAN..!

And he said...

"Takde ar. Gurau je. Ko dapat. But dia tak bitau lg country mana lagi. Nanti dia pos details kat ko."

Bangang punya Syahir. I was happy to get JPA as well altough I'm gonna take Petronas. At least I knew that I'm qualified to get all the scholarships that I attended the interviews. No rejections. WAHAHA..! Poyonye aku.

Syahir only managed to get JPA scholarship for his foundation and not for his degree. I pity him. But he already got Petronas and TNB. So, it's fine if didn't get JPA. He'll probably take Petronas.

So, now I have 2 options wether to go for Petronas or JPA. I'm still hoping for Shell. But if I fail to get Shell, I'll take Petronas.

I was so happy today. I am victorious. I finally got scholarships to study abroad.

Congrats to all my friends who also got scholarships.


That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

5 comments:

  1. Hello.. I came across ur blog n i just thought u r so hillarious.. haha. i mean, the way u describe ur situation.. ok, anyway, congrats.. i also being offered the JPA and Petronas scholarship.. Till then, tata..

    ReplyDelete
  2. uishk!
    pehal ni doww
    semua org na blar
    i sorg sangkut kat m'sia.
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. danial,
    congrats.
    :)

    p/s ; the meaning is :
    "I'm going to smile and make you think I'm happy, I'm going to laugh so you don't see me cry, I'm going to let you go in style, and even if its kills me- I'm still going to smile."

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hu, i also being offerd by both ptronas n jpa..

    geophy and sci course...

    haha, stil blurred wic to choose
    ]

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice dude,well me got oso canada..ktj,am heading there..u got p.e aite??shud noe u though..lol

    ReplyDelete