Thursday, May 7, 2009

2 on 3

Nothing much happened today. This evening I went to basketball. Yoep and Faez (aka the MonMai) were there too. At first we played 6 on 6 and my team won cuz kitorang gempak. After that me and Akmal teamed up against Acap, Hariz and Fazal (yup, it's Fazal. Not Faizal). So it's 2 on 3. The rule was the 1st team to score 5 balls wins. Guess what? Me and Akmal won with the score of 5-4. Terror kan kitorang? 2 orang pon boleh kalahkan 3 orang. LOL.

Anyways, I watched Sportcentre just now and saw 2 amazing play. One was made by Kobe Bryant. And another was made by Rajon Rondo. I was really surprised to see Rondo jumping saw high and dunk the ball.

Tonight, I did some research about Shell. I'm quite nervous about the interview. BTW, Nabil texted me just now saying that JPA result will come out tomorrow at 3.00pm onwards and PETRONAS result will come out the day after at 12.00pm onwards. I hope I'll get them both. Good Luck to you guys who are waiting for the results too.

Onw more thing, Syahir SMSed me this afternoon. He already recieved a scholarship offer from TNB to study in Canada. I envy that dude. Congrats, Syahir..!

Tomorrow I'll be having my primary school reunion at Starbucks in Shah Alam Mall. Can't wait to meet those guys.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

No comments:

Post a Comment