Monday, May 18, 2009

Roger Federrer

Okay readers, sorry for the short post yesterday. I didn't have anything to write at all yesterday. However, today's story is gonna be interesting. So, here goes...

This evening at 2.00pm, I went out for lunch with my family. After that at 4.00pm, I went to Kemuncak. At first, me, Hafiy, Syahir and Ehsan wanted to play badminton. But, the net was gone. So, we played tennis instead. We made a lot of improvement this time compared to the last time we played. Then, we went back to KGSAAS. My dad picked my up from KGSAAS after that.

I had dinner at Tanjung tonight. Ate lamb chop. Sedap pulak. Dah lama tak makan lamb chop.

I went online when I got home. I discussed about tomorrow's outing plan with Ehsan, Syahir and Hafiy. So, the plan is to go to Mid Valley and Gardens tomorrow ay 10.00am.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

No comments:

Post a Comment