Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Push

As planned yesterday, we're going to Mid Valley today at 10.00am [we = me, Syahir, Ehsan, Hafiy]. I told Hafiy yesterday to wake me up at 9.00am and he did. He called me up. But, I told him to delay the plan by half an hour cuz I'm still sleepy. At 10.00am, I woke up, took my bath, ate my breakfast and went to Laman Seri. Hafiy and Syahir picked me up from there. We were about to pick up Ehsan when he told us that he had to go to the market with his mom. So, we waited in the car for like 1 and the half hours. I brought along a CD which consists of 19 song. We finished listening to it for 1 round until Ehsan got back. At 12.00pm, we head off to Mid. Penat tul menunggu.

So, Hafiy drove all the way to Mid. First time for him. Th
ere, we had lunch at McD. I bought a Superstar Burger at Carls Jr. and ate at McD cuz I'm allergic to McD's food. I'll get headache after eating them. Weird aite?

Then, we went to watch the movie. At first, I wanted to w
atch 17 Again but the guys didn't want to. Then, I suggested Angels and Demon. But Ehsan said that he don't like to watch movies containing religious issues. So, I called up Fanah. The conversation goes on like so...

Fanah: Hello (in her usuall squeeky voice)
Me: Hello. U takde class ke hari ni?
Fanah: Class? Owh, takde. Nape?
Me: I kat Mid ni. Citer apa ar tengah best?
Fanah: Hmm, 17 Again, Push, Angels and Demons.
Me: Tu je?

Fanah: 3 tu je la kot yang best.

Me: Ok.
Fanah: Eyh, I gotta go. Sorry, bye.

Me: Bye.

After discussing a lil' more with the guys, We decided to watch Push. Just then Fanah SMSed to apologize cuz she had to hung up just now cuz 'someone' told her to.

Inside the cinema, Syahir and I made jokes before the movie starts. As usual that is. There's this one time where we wanted to get to our seats and Syahir shouted, "Hafiy, don't PUSH me..!". HAHAHA, he pressed on the PUSH word cuz we're about to watch Push.

Basically, the movie was really good. I'll give it an 8.5/10. I like the actions, the acting and the storyline. Everything was perfect. I almost gave it a 10/10 until I saw the ending. The ending was a bit unfinished. That was the only flaws in the movie. But I recommend this movie to everyone. It's really cool. The heroin in the movie was Camilla Belle. She's hot. She's the girl in When Stranger Calls. I've been liking her since I first watched When Stranger Calls. She has hot body, charming face and a very beautiful pair of eyes. Here's a pic of her.
Pretty aite?

No?


Then get lost. Don't even bother reading this post >=(

HAHAHA, emo lak aku ni.

Anyway, after that, we went to Borders. Then, we went to Robinsons in The Gardens. Syahir wanted to buy a perfume for himself. At first when we were trying out the perfumes, there were some adults who looked at us in a very rude manner. Maybe cuz we were laughing around and don't look like someone who wanted to buy perfumes there. Those people didn't buy anything. They just make their 'budget orang kaya' face, tried out a few perfumes and go. Bodoh je.

So, after an hour of trying out different perfumes with the help of a very nice kakak who were the sales assistance there, Syahir bought the Emporio Armani Diamonds. Yup, the latest perfume by Armani. We liked the scent. See, at least we bought something. Unlike those people who looked at us in a very rude manner. They bought nothing. Bodoh..!

Then, we went home. I drove all the way home. 1st time driving from Mid Valley to Shah Alam. WAHAHA, Jakun. Then, we went to 9 and I took the house key from my mom. After that, we sent Ehsan home and head off to BJ. I packed up my stuffs and went to Hafiy's house. We'll be sleeping there again tonoght. Macam orang takde rumah je kitorang ni. LOL.

That night, we went for dinner at Pak Li. Then, head back to KGSAAS, watched Resident Evil Movie then played Resident Evil 5. Yes, we're so addicted to Resident Evil. I wonder if real zombies existed. If they really do exist, I'll be glad to kill them all. YEAH..!

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

1 comment: