Saturday, May 30, 2009

BBQ

I woke up early today. At 9.00am (awal la sangat). I'm doing a BBQ gathering this evening after maghrib. So, I went for breakfast with my family this morning. Then, we did a lil' shopping. We bought chicken, beef, prawn and also some chairs and tables and also a new grille. The old one da burok giler. I sent out invitation SMS to my friends. I only invited close friends. It's not a party. It's just a gathering. So, don't feel bad if you're not invited.

Later, I went home and my mom helped me to marinate the chickens and beefs and udangs. I assembled the grille we just bought. Sempoi je nak pasang. Tak susah pon. Huhuhu...

After that, lepak-lepak for a while. Then, at 5.30pm Syahir, Ehsan, Hafiy, William and Hazim arrived. Datang satu rombongan naek Accord Syahir. I told them to come early to help me out a lil' bit. Then, I drove to Sri TTDI to order Nasi Goreng Cina Seafood Lauk Lebih for 15 people. While waiting for them to cook, we went to 7Eleven to buy some ice cubes. After that, we went back to Sri TTDI but the food tak siap lagi. So, we waited for 15 minutes baru la siap. Then, we took the food, and put it in the car. Now, here's the funny part.

We told Hazim to seat in the car boot. He agreed. LOL. There was this group of kakaks who were laughing at us. Then, I tried to start the engine. But...
It's not starting. I tried a few times but still failed. All of us got out of the car and tried to start the engine. The kakaks who were laughing at us earlier laughed even louder. Then, I called my mom and she said that Honda Jazz has this system where if you forget to lock your car, you'll not b able to start the engine unless you unlock it using the car key. Baru aku tau. Mana la nak tau kete tu ada such technology. So, I unlocked the car, we head off home.

After Setting up the tables, we started the fire. It took us an hour to start the fire. Punya la penat kipas-kipas and main-main api. Then, we prayed Maghrib at 7.50pm. Masa tengah solat tu, Baya and Ina arrived. Baya brought along her radio. I told her to bring a radio cuz mine kene curi when I put it outside the house last time. Then orang-orang laen pulak arrived. Fanah called me up and said that she cannot some. But. I forced her to come and she did. Mira pulak mula-mula mama dia cam taknak kasi pegi. But bila dia sebut je nama I, terus mama dia kasi. Powerful giler nama aku. Wahahaha...

It was really fun tonight. I'll post the pics once I get it from Syahir.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

No comments:

Post a Comment